While listening to 激動 - Gekidou

[taken from isynoom, song byUVERworld - 激動 - Gekidou]

I am: Too complicated,maybe that's why people can't read me well.
I think: Some girls like wearing tights to lectures for me to see O_o Who doesn't like free entertainment?

http://www.gazette.uwo.ca/2004/March/25/Pics/15B%20Dr.Evil.jpg

I know: USA is evil.
I have: A lot of responsibility that i'm more than willing to turn my back on.
I wish: Humans were born next to their soulmates, then it wouldn't be so hard finding them.
I hate: Unnecessary love.
I miss: My peaceful life.
I fear: My studies going whack.
I hear: The Sound Of Music from my SHP2000 headphones.
I smell: Evil~
I search: Using Google more than Yahoo!
I wonder: If i'm ever going to graduate on time.
I regret: Nothing, if i do, failure seems meaningless.
I love: Too many
I ache: My head with too many complications.
I am not: Happy.
I believe: If electricity comes from electrons does it mean morality comes from morons?
I dance: With my fingers.
I sing: With my mind.
I cry: When the time is right.
I fight: because If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
I win: To avoid losing?
I lose: To avoid winning!
I never: Shower unless i stink.
I always: tell people: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
I confuse: People.
I listen: When you shut up.
I can usually be found: Behind you.
I am scared: Of dying before completing the 5 obligations.
I need: Something, not a woman, they whine too much.
I am happy about: Not much stuff, but content with whats here and now.
I imagine: If i ever say that i love you in the next hour, it means i want to screw my life.

Pleaze: TAG while DRINKING~ It makes the whole thing...hey i saw a UNICORN~! WOW~! IT's soo...

1 text messages:

eM. said...

I need: Something, not a woman, they whine too much.

wat do u mean by that??.women are build to whine!!!

twatter

follow.me.k, i'll follow u later =)

wat.u.missed

chocolates...

BLOGGER TIPS BlogMalaysia.com