After the Zombie Attacks...

Salam and hey yo readers =P Howsit goin? Huhu sorry for the unwarned hiatus. Somehow the spirit of weekly blogging was taken away from me due to some 'circumstances' (exams, newfoundlovehthatmayormaynotlastforever, exams, ZOMBIES, etc) ~_~

But anyhow, it's not like I'm cancelling my blog or anything, it's just that I ran out of juice on what to scribble down here >_<>

  • Game Reviews (Mostly NDS & Wii)
  • Pic Galla (Snap!)
  • Movie & Show Reviews (I'm making a 2008 roundup)
  • Gadgets Review (quote: "Hmm THIS is a TOOTHBRUSH!")
  • Whatsup My F (You really wanna know?)
  • etc etc =P
Here's a Calvin and Hobbes for the time being. Enjoy people ^_^
(Touch to enlarge IT)!


4 text messages:

zahirah ardy said...

bunguk gila post neh. thnk God aku faham.

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Kikiki~ but WAIT! There's MORE~! (soon hehehe~)

**PriNciPLe_AmZy** said...

newfoundlovehthatmayormaynotlastforever...heheheh wahhhh~

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Well i can't see into the future~ lalalala~ =P

twatter

follow.me.k, i'll follow u later =)

wat.u.missed

chocolates...

BLOGGER TIPS BlogMalaysia.com