The Mail Man Drops A Package!

Salam and Gday mates! Guess what! I gots me a package! Huhu it's been a long time since i've received ANY mail so this kinda cheers me up, which makes it Blog-able! =p

Excited!


Gosh what could it be? =p

Happy!


Just a bit disappointed, but still happy ^_^!


Gonna boots it later on my PC *not my laptop, still not ready, even though it says that no partitioning is required =p* Tell ya bout it soon k peeps!

For more info, visit www.ubuntu.com. Take care!

5 text messages:

zahirah ardy said...

alrighty, feedback for ubuntut pls.

A.D. said...

what is ubuntu?? hehe

A.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aDyLLa OmaR said...

wahh..using ubuntu ke ape skunk?
(cubaan meneka)

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

@Zee: Ahaha coming soon~ when i've had enuff fun wit it =p

@A.D: ubuntu is one of Linux's well knows operating system my friend~ care to try?

@aDyLLa OmaR: Hehe 10.04 LTS kak~ eyt bukan korang pro ker pasal linux nie?

twatter

follow.me.k, i'll follow u later =)

wat.u.missed

chocolates...

BLOGGER TIPS BlogMalaysia.com