Well here's my Master Pyramorphix Solution ...sorta


Another attempt to solve Master Pyramorphix! Yeay!

My experimental tutorial video which contains 4 minutes of silence (thanks to youtube) which teaches you only how to solve the top layer of a master pyramorphix or mastermorphix. Plus:
I forbid you from laughing on this video. It's my first attempt at stop-motion, plus i feel nervous about showing pictures i've taken and blended into a silent movie...Xp
Other than that, happy watching ^_^


Don't worry, your sound system isn't dead =p

4 text messages:

cawan merah said...

oh.. video?
malas nak tekan butang (>)
:P

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Alaaaaaa... T_T

zahirah ardy said...

the video is very confusing >_< text sana sini arghhh!

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Huhuhu version 2.0 coming soon. Thx for the feedback, appreciated ^_^

twatter

follow.me.k, i'll follow u later =)

wat.u.missed

chocolates...

BLOGGER TIPS BlogMalaysia.com