My Last SMM3111 Assignment

Huhu finally i finished my final AS3 assignment T_T *tears of joy*!
What is it? Well i dunno what kinda app it is, but if i had to name it, it would be The Drag-Drop Flash AS3 Coded Movie Player With 3 Clips! =p *Yeah it's long*. Btw, thanks to all that helped me =) (To name a few: Dr. Rabiah, Kak Alifah, Fara+Atah+Carit, Adobe Forums, various Youtube channels etc etc, THANKS!)


Hey, it's a D.I.Y youtube =P


Directions to use:
  • Drag either Movie A, Movie B or Movie C into the green box in the middle.
  • Video will automatically play. It's not youtube, so wait for it to load =p
  • To pause movie, press ||. To resume movie, press P.
  • To reset flash, press 'reset'.
  • Drop me your email if you'd like me to share the source files. I dont really have the free time to make a tutorial for now, sorry~
Btw, each video used in the flash above belong to its own respective owners and are protected by copyright law. TQ =)

2 text messages:

**PriNciPLe_AmZy** said...

nice~

kat mana nak cuba??? hehe =p

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Aik, yang second pic dlm post nih flash taw~ just drag kotak yang tulis Movie A/Movie B/Movie C masuk dlm kotak ijau tgh tu k =)

twatter

follow.me.k, i'll follow u later =)

wat.u.missed

chocolates...

BLOGGER TIPS BlogMalaysia.com