Testing sichi, loro, telu.

Just testing bloggeroid :p

Anyhow, ever notice that we've entered the show off age? I kinda feel it that way you know. When you get that new gadget, you start updating your Facebook status, and that there's that tiny text that says that you're maybe on an iPad, an Android or maybe a blackberry or maybe anything.

When you get that new car, or eat at a fancy place, or just got a new kitten, most likely it's that time to take a picture of it, post it, and see what anyone has to say about it, like it or love it.

Don't get me wrong here ok, I'm not accusing or pointing fingers directly to anyone for showing their prized possessions to others to make you or them feel bad. It just got me thinking that some other souls out there would be chanting "show-off" deep inside their foreheads.

I know some people would be like: whatever they want to think, they think la, I bought the thing because I needed it what... which could be smugly translated by some souls to: it's my money la, if I want it, I go get it, simple as that.

I dunno. My mind on the issue stops here for now.*switches off HTC D*

4 text messages:

Adilah said...

Show-off. ;P

zahirah ardy said...

ya, i'd really like to turn the notice off, but i dunno how T_T n it feels funny kalau tulis benda then suddenly kat bawah 'posted via Bloggeroid', i dunno man... reading it alone feels funny. i dunno why.

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

@adilah: you havent seen ANYTHING yet :P

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

@zee: hmm it seems to be an epidemic set by the manufacturer. Grr...and yes, it is weird.

twatter

follow.me.k, i'll follow u later =)

wat.u.missed

chocolates...

BLOGGER TIPS BlogMalaysia.com