Jom Try: Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO images


Just click on the box above to get to the download site :D
So kepada kaki-kaki yang ske download ISO and cuba OS baru, you guys can download the released Windows 8 Consumer Preview ISO images and have a go at the system for yourselves. Just click on the box above to go straight to the download page kay :D Instructions and requirements are all there, happy trying :D

Or...you can click here...if you wanna.

P/s:Huhu i wanna try too but i don't have any spare PCs lying around, and i'm too lazy to partition me hard drive *me no gusta* :| If you did have a try, let me know how it is, how good it was or how much it sucked :9 I'm betting on "sucked", but hey, i could be wrong :B

0 text messages:

twatter

follow.me.k, i'll follow u later =)

wat.u.missed

chocolates...

BLOGGER TIPS BlogMalaysia.com